|University Motto||A Place of Value & Opportunity|
|President||Franklin K. Willis|
|Year of establishment||1880|
|Address||2299 Old Bacone Road Muskogee|
Bacone College, an independent institution related to the American Baptist Churches, USA, maintains its commitment to serving American Indians within a culturally diverse community. The college, through its baccalaureate and associate degree programs, challenges students to develop intellectual and social skills, spiritual values and healthy lifestyles by providing quality education in a nurturing Christian environment.
To fulfill its mission, the College has established education goals stipulating it will provide:
- Intellectually challenging baccalaureate and associate degree programs that include study in both professional programs and the arts and sciences.
- A core curriculum, which allows students to demonstrate critical thinking, computer proficiency, computational ability, and self-expression in writing and oral form in understanding and developing new ideas and presenting them to others.
- The opportunity for students to learn and live in a diverse cultural collegiate community.
- Emphasis and privilege in its curricular and co-curricular programs to the voice and culture of American Indians as represented in the College's students, staff, and faculty.
- The opportunity for students to experience personal and spiritual growth and to acquire knowledge of Christian values and perspectives.
- Academic and non-academic support services that facilitate student success.
The Bacone College is a Private university located in Muskogee.
The Bacone College was founded in 1880.
The current president of Bacone College is Franklin K. Willis.
Attending a good Business School always pays off financially, in long and mid Term. At Bacone College , serving the student is the primary focus. As an integral part of Bacone College the Bacone College College of Business gives the student access to the complete resources of Bacone College. As a trusted partner to successful businesses all over the region, the Bacone College College of Business gives you practical, applied, effective education. The Bacone College offers a wide variety of business degrees, including, among others, the Associate of Business Administration and Management and the Bachelor of Business Administration and Management. Click here to see all Bacone College Business Programs
Bacone College is aware that registered nurses are the backbone of the medical field, that's why Bacone College offers different nurses accredited nursing programs to earn a diploma or an associates degree.
The Bacone College also offers the highly demanded Bachelor of Science in Nursing to registered nurses (RN to BSN), a program that will open up even more job opportunities to practicing nurses.
Nurses holding a BSN degree can take leadership roles within a hospital or medical practice, and even hold management positions. A bachelor of science in nursing (BSN) degree prepares you for a job as a registered nurse. While you can work as an RN with an associate's degree, nurses with a BSN are typically given more responsibility, supervisory roles and higher salaries. Click here to see all Bacone College Nursing Programs
Health Related Progams are available throughout Bacone College’s health colleges and schools.
From undergraduate programs to residencies and fellowships, Bacone College’s combination of classroom and hands-on medical training make Bacone College’s health programs some of the most competitive in the country. Click here to see all Bacone College Health Related Progams
Colleges and universities across the US are canceling in-person classes due to coronavirus. (COVOD-19) For information on CoronaVirus measures taken by Bacone College please visit their website or Click here to see all Bacone College Coronavirus COVID-19 preventive measures.