|Year of establishment||1916|
|Address||610 W 112th St, New York, NY 10025, Estados Unidos|
|City||New York, New York|
Bank Street College of Education
Bank Street College of Education is a private, nonprofit educational institution located in Manhattan, New York City. The College includes a Graduate School, an on-site independent School for Children, professional development and social programs, and partnerships with school districts, colleges, museums and cultural institutions, hospitals, community service organizations, and educational media corporations.
- A zest for living that comes from taking in the world with all five senses alert
- Lively intellectual curiosities that turn the world into an exciting laboratory and keep one ever a learner
- Flexibility when confronted with change and ability to relinquish patterns that no longer fit the present
- The courage to work, unafraid and efficiently, in a world of new needs, new problems, and new ideas
- Gentleness combined with justice in passing judgments on other human beings
- Sensitivity, not only to the external formal rights of the “other fellow,” but to him as another human being seeking a good life through his own standards
- A striving to live democratically, in and out of schools, as the best way to advance our concept of democracy
The Bank Street College of Education is a Private university located in New York.
The Bank Street College of Education was founded in 1916.
The current president of Bank Street College of Education is Shael Polakow-Suransky.
For graduate school, you will find here 12 master’s degrees combining online and on-campus programs.
Health Related Progams are available throughout Bank Street College of Education’s health colleges and schools.
From undergraduate programs to residencies and fellowships, Bank Street College of Education’s combination of classroom and hands-on medical training make Bank Street College of Education’s health programs some of the most competitive in the country. Click here to see all Bank Street College of Education Health Related Progams