|University Motto||To Serve|
|President||Cecil Pope Staton, Jr.|
|Year of establishment||March 8, 1907|
|Address||East Fifth Street, Greenville, NC 27858|
|City||Greenville, North Carolina|
East Carolina University
East Carolina University is committed to honoring the values that have guided the progress of the university. As we look to the future, we will sharpen our focus on those that are critical to our continued growth.
To be a national model for student success, public service and regional transformation, East Carolina University:
- Uses innovative learning strategies and delivery methods to maximize access;
- Prepares students with the knowledge, skills and values to succeed in a global, multicultural society;
- Develops tomorrow's leaders to serve and inspire positive change;
- Discovers new knowledge and innovations to support a thriving future for eastern North Carolina and beyond;
- Transforms health care, promotes wellness, and reduces health disparities; and
- Improves quality of life through cultural enrichment, academics, the arts, and athletics.
The East Carolina University is a Public university located in Greenville.
The East Carolina University was founded in March 8, 1907.
The current president of East Carolina University is Cecil Pope Staton, Jr..
According to verified online sources, the East Carolina University enrolls a total of 28500 students.
According to the main website, the East Carolina University has a total student population of 23039 undergraduate students and 5461 graduate students.