Loyola University New Orleans, so much more than just a college in the heart of the Big Easy.
Monday, March 4, 2019
Entranced by Mardi Gras, Saints football and parades on the daily? Honestly, who wouldn’t be?Everyone knows studying in New Orleans has its perks. But there is way more than what just meets the eye when it comes to studying at LOYNO.Smack dab in the center of New Orleans, LOYNO is the place to be, and we’re here to tell you why this college may be the college you’ve always been looking for.
- 85% of LOYNO graduates have started a career or enrolled in advanced study within six months of graduation
- One in every three LOYNO students choose to study abroad in more than 50 countries
- 90% of LOYNO students participate in at least one experiential learning opportunity, such as internships or service learning
- LOYNO was in the top 20 of universities with the most Fulbright students from 2015-2016, as well as having a 20% application acceptance rate in 2017
- LOYNO is ranked number nine in the Princeton Review for race/class interaction
- In 2017, LOYNO was a top producer of Peace Corps volunteers
- LOYNO continues to make presidential honor roll for community engagement
- US News and World Report ranked LOYNO as the 12th best in value in the south
- US News and World Report ranked LOYNO as the 10th best regional university in the south
- US News and World Report ranked LOYNO as the 10th best indebted regional university in the south
- College Choice ranked LOYNO as 15th best out of the top 50 Catholic colleges and universities
- According to Forbes, New Orleans is ranked number one as America’s best new brainpower cities.