The SNHU One Year Fully Accredited MBA


Monday, March 4, 2019

The Northeast education power house, SNHU, is breaking the graduate school mold by now offering a Master of Business Administration (MBA) that can be completed in just 15 months, with two courses per every 10-week term.


We know exactly how important it is to be qualified and diversified in today's job market. Holding an MBA is the key to moving on from that stagnant job and onto bigger and greater job opportunities. No matter your motives, an accredited MBA degree will take you to the promised land.

Congratulations! You are already halfway to the finish line. You know the business, you know the people and you have been in the company for a while, but you still need a business degree.

That is the simple truth. Master's level business degrees are increasingly in high demand across multiple industries, including financial services, science and technology, healthcare, trade and manufacturing.

The GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council) also reported that 83% of employers plan to hire new business school graduates in 2018. 83% is quite a lot, and unless you have a relative at some top company's board, chances are slim that you will be part of the 17% that gets hired without an MBA.

There is no better time than right now to enroll in an MBA program at SNHU. Whereas most MBA programs take two years to complete and require all kinds of unrelated testing, SNHU’s is in a league of its own.

Yes. Believe it or not, SNHU has the only fully accredited MBA that can be done in almost one year.   

In fact, this MBA is offered by one of the leaders (if not "the" leader) of online non-for-profit higher education in the United States. Check it out: Southern New Hampshire University SNHU - Master of Business Administration MBA

Online or on-campus, you get the best of both worlds at SNHU.

Flexibility is the name of the game here. Live in the area and still want a campus vibe? You've got it. You can choose to take MBA core courses at the campus during evening hours, and then complete concentration courses online.   

Worried about credentials? Don’t be.

SNHU’s MBA degree is accredited by multiple governing agencies, including the New England Commission of Higher Education and the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.  

Need a little push?

How about the easiest graduates admission application ever required by a university? That’s right, no GMAT or GRE required for admission. SNHU wants you focused on performing well in classes, not time consuming exams.

However, don’t let a lack of entrance exams fool you. Get ready to study a lot, focusing in on what matters: learning and passing MBA classes.   

Worried about tuition?

Who isn’t? SNHU has some of the most affordable tuition rates in the nation. Get in touch now and find out how much it is. You'll get a killer deal, we guarantee it.

Now, enough with the chit-chat! To apply, simply follow the link below: https://www.snhu.edu/admission/apply-now/application

Still have doubts or questions? Don’t worry! An amazing SNHU counselor will answer any questions and  will help walk you through the application process, from completing the graduate application to providing undergraduate transcripts.   
Enough with the excuses. Go get it!

Best of luck from all of us at Start University!







Get Instant Information about the University

By clicking “Get Information Now,” I hereby authorize startuniversity.com, their dependents, subcontractors, or associates to contact me in regards to education proposals offered by universities in the United States.