Earn an online degree in Wyoming!


Friday, September 11, 2020

Wyoming is home to Yellowstone, Grand Teton and American Western history. It is a state filled with rugged beauty and it is home to some of the country’s most diverse wildlife. From towering, snow-capped mountain ranges to elevated prairies, Wyoming comes with a Western flair that is evident from the luxury of Jackson Hole to the richness of the culture of its small historic towns. Learn about the best online university in Wyoming!



Prospective online college students, who have decided to study online, as well as working professionals who find that earning their degree online is the best route for them to take, can start by taking a look at this quick list of the best online colleges in the state of Wyoming.

The National Center for Education Statistics states that Idaho was home to 19 degree-granting universities during the 2015-16 academic year.

The Distance Education State Almanac 2017 took note that 4,130 college students in Wyoming were enrolled in online-only degree programs during the fall 2015. These college students represented 12.1% of the state’s student population which is slightly lower than the national average for the metric. About 88% of Wyoming’s online-only students were state residents. The remaining 12% are out-of-state students.

What is the best online college in Wyoming?

According to U.S. News & World Report, the Community for Accredited Schools Online, College Choice, and The Best Schools, the best online university in Wyoming is…

THE UNIVERSITY OF WYOMING!

The university is the state’s only public four-year university, however it offers nearly 60 fully online and hybrid undergraduate, graduate, doctoral and certificate degree programs.


Wyoming’s higher education system features some of the lowest tuition rates and the highest graduation rates in the country. Wyoming students graduate with exceptionally low amounts of student loan debt, and Wyoming residents in general enjoy an incredibly high quality of life! With these advantages and more, an online degree in Wyoming can be a great option!

Online distance learning students in the state can always enjoy increased flexibility and affordability. Students can complete their degrees fully online, and therefore save even more money by living off campus and not having to engage in daily transportation to their university’s campus.

Most online degrees at the University of Wyoming are offered asynchronously. This allows online degree students to complete their online college coursework based on their own online schedules.




Get Instant Information about the University

By clicking “Get Information Now,” I hereby authorize startuniversity.com, their dependents, subcontractors, or associates to contact me in regards to education proposals offered by universities in the United States.